A exciting new addition for the 2022 Season – We have replaced our previous Yurts with our bespoke, handmade, timber ‘Roundhouses’. Named after locally found animals, these unique structures fit so well in our private woodland camping field.
They are the first of their kind in this part of the North York Moors National Park & can sleep 4 guests in luxury comfort.
The Roundhouses are fully insulated, meaning that they will keep you warm whatever the weather!
Each Roundhouse is approx. 5m diameter, with an exposed timber framed roof structure, with wooden flooring & extensive outdoor space to enjoy the beauty of your surroundings
Each Yurt contains:-
- A double bed, complete with luxury bed linen and duvet.
- A double pull out sofa bed with wooden coffee table
- Bedside cabinets, kitchen sideboard & wooden flooring throughout
- Two bedside lights & fitted wall lights
- Small internal table & chairs
- Cushions, soft furnishings & hand crafted paintings.
- Camping crockery, cutlery, kettle & glassware supplied
- Small electric convection heater with timer
- External large, private, covered decking area, with seating & cast iron BBQ.
Please Note: Unfortunately Pets are not allowed in our Roundhouses – Check-in from 3.00pm