The ‘Nomadic Yurts’ at Lordstones have been given a refurbishment & freshen up ready for 2019 Season.
They are the first of their kind in this part of the North York Moors National Park & can sleep 4 guests in luxury comfort.
Our Yurts are canvas structures that sit well in our secluded, private woodland campsite.
Each Yurt is 5m diameter and have full standing height, offering plenty of airy space & warmth.
Each Yurt contains:-
- A double bed, complete with luxury bed linen and duvet.
- A double sofa bed
- Bedside cabinets and sideboard with storage boxes
- Two bedside lights and decorative fairy lights
- Small internal table & chairs
- Cushions and soft furnishings
- Basic camping crockery
- Interior log burning stove (logs no included)
- External private decking area, with picnic bench seating & the option of a cast iron BBQ (must be pre booked).
Please Note: Unfortunately Pets are not allowed in our Yurts.
You will also need to bring your own camping & cooking equipment & utensils.